The responsibilities of a yoga teacher:
– As a yoga teacher, I am not qualified to diagnose or prescribe treatment for injury or illness. Please consult your doctor, physiotherapist, chiropractor, or healthcare provider for any suspected conditions.
Booking and attending classes:
– All classes must be booked using the Momoyoga system up to 30 mins before class begins.
– If you cannot make it, you must cancel 1 hour before class begins.
– Late cancellations will be charged for the class.
– Latecomers will be allowed in only if I have been notified in advance.
Class pass/Klippekort and Membership:
– Class passes are valid from the day you attend your first class.
– Any unused classes are lost when the class pass expires.
– Class passes and memberships are non-transferrable.
– Monthly membership renews automatically unless cancelled by the student.
– I do not offer refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on class passes or membership for public holidays, change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
Offers and discounts:
– Introductory offers are only available to new students.
– Free trial class is available one time only to each student. A student may try a second class without commitment, but must pay for that class if they decide to continue practicing yoga with me.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came into force on May 25th, 2018, aims to protect the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data of European Union (EU) citizens.
For the full legal text regarding GDPR and the handling of your privacy, please visit: